- 14 nights beachfront rustic luxury family room accommodation with sea views and private bathroom.
- Daily breakfast
- Twice weekly maid service
- Twice weekly change of linen and towels
- Designated parents workspace
- Designated children’s educational hub space
- Our own designated free wifi
- Organised games, entertainment, bonfire, talent show
- Drinking water
Learn to speak Spanish and surf like a local at our Worldschooling community on the Pacific Coast of Ecuador!
Option One – Fri 7th January – Fri 21st January 2022
Option Two – Sat 22nd January – Sat 5th Feb 2022.
Option Three – Friday 7th January – Saturday 5th February 2022
BOOK BOTH TWO WEEK BLOCKS AND RECEIVE A FREE NIGHT (29 nights IN TOTAL)
Spaces are limited and expected to fill quickly!
Children’s Activity Program (10+)
Block price – First Child $250 subsequent children $220 Up to 5 hours supervised morning program includes:
● Immersive and intensive Spanish lessons in small groups of up to 6
● Beach Sports / Creative Arts program
● Morning Snack
● Immersion program with local artisans and local children
● Cooking class
● Children attending the program can attend the breakfast club while parents attend the yoga classes.
Beach Sports include: beach volleyball, soccer, rounders, bocce, sports races,
tug of war, sand castle competitions, frisbee, wheelbarrow races and much more.
Subscribe below for all booking details delivered straight to your inbox!
Other Optional Activities:
● Beach Yoga and meditation sessions $10 day
● Massage (various $ options)
● Horse riding (various excursions and $ options)
● Child Surfing lessons: $120 (8 x 2hr lessons) includes board hire
● Adult intensive surfing lessons $100 (5 x 2 hour lessons) includes board hire
● Adult intensive Spanish lessons $120 (8 x 90 min lessons)
● Day trip to Isla de la Plata $25 per adult / $15 per child*
● Day trip to Ayangue $25 per adult / $15 per child*
● Banana boat $extra
● Water skiing $extra
● We can arrange competitively priced Airport transfers to and from
Guayaquil International Airport.
*Days out include: transport, boat trip, delicious lunch, equipment, snorkelling at
Isla de la Plata
Subscribe below for full details of how to book these progams delivered to your inbox!
Fill out the form below and click ‘subscribe’ to be kept up to date with all our news and announcements: